DUIS COMMODO CONSEQUAT VELIT
Welcome to the DCSC Website
The Dalmatian Club of Southern California, Inc. is a non-profit mutual benefit corporation. It’s purpose is:
• To promote and advance the breeding of pure bred Dalmatians and dissemination of knowledge regarding Dalmatians.
• To develop and bring to perfection their normal high qualities.
• To encourage and foster dog shows, matches and exhibitions under the rules and regulations of the
American Kennel Club.
• To Protect the interest of the Dalmatian breed and the Dalmatian owner.
• To promote and sponsor educational events and individual support to help the new or troubled Dal owner to keep their Dal family member instead of turning them over to a rescue organization.
• Meetings of the club are held bimonthly. Guests are welcome.
May 27, 2023 @ 6:30pm via Zoom
* Contact a club member for Zoom connection information, if you wish to join our meeting.
Officers & Board of Directors
* President: Walt Freshour
* Vice President: Suzi Wahl
* Treasurer: Carrie Jordan
* Corresponding Secretary: Jill Harris - JillHarris87@outlook.com
* Recording Secretary: Diane Rosenberg
* Board Member: Teresa Bailey
* Board Member: Kathy Cavanaugh
* Board Member: Laura Rosenberg
* Board Member: Sherry Newton
Puppies available, go to Breeder Referrel page for details.